Making Democracy Work

Your Representatives

How to contact your elected officials

Who represents you? How can you contact your representatives?

Find your representatives

To determine all your representatives, from US Senate down to the water district, if you live in Santa Clara County and use the Look Up Your Districts option

The following give national and state representatives, respectively:
US House of Representatives
California State Legislature (requires cookies, but you're probably okay if you don't know what that means)

Contact your representatives: United States

Contact your representatives: California

Each name is a link to that official's Web site.
  Phone Email
Edmund G. Brown Jr. 916-445-2841
Senator Jim Beal
(15th District)

Senator Jerry Hill
(13th District)

Assemblyman Evan Low
(28th District)

Assemblyman Marc Berman
(24th District)


California State Legislature
California Senate
California Assembly

Contact your representatives: Santa Clara County

Each name is a link to that official's Web site.
  Phone Email
Supervisor Dave Cortese
(3rd District)
Supervisor Joe Simitian
(5th District)

Both these Supervisors have maps of their districts on their Web sites. Sunnyvale north of El Camino Real is in the 3rd District. Cupertino and the rest of Sunnyvale are in the 5th District.

Santa Clara County Government